Welcome to the 2nd International Conference on Public Health & Epidemiology, scheduled for November 1st, 2022 as a Webinar.
After the spectacular successes and overwhelming responses got from our previous conferences, we eagerly anticipate bringing together the worldwide audience and attendees once again to pave way for “Public Health 2022" with an indigenous theme of "Distinctive Innovation and Challenges in Public Healthcare”.
Public Health Conference will serve as a foundation for a diverse group of professionals in the field of healthcare, epidemiology, nutrition, and other related areas. This is a magnificent event point that includes medical services experts, academicians, and scientists around the world to connect and expand their knowledge globally.
Our Conference includes international speakers and advanced Health Care specialists to illuminate us with various trends in Public Health, Epidemiology, and Global Healthcare approaches. It will provide a comprehensive overview of novel therapies and blend approaches, as well as reflect on the most recent discoveries and advancements research, through a series of full seminars, breakout sessions, and workshops.
We are certain that Public Health 2022 will be a gratifying experience packed with cutting-edge research and education, as well as an excellent opportunity for attendees to network with experts from across the globe. We really appreciate your time and effort in collaborating with Public Health 2022.
About Public Health 2022
The aim of Public Health 2022 is to bring together the most prominent academic scientists, leading researchers, intellectuals, professors from fields of Health care, Epidemiology, Nutrition and other related areas to interact, to exchange and share their experiences and study results on all aspects of Epidemiology and Public Health Conference.
Besides, it offers an excellent incorporative platform for researchers, physicians, and educators to offer and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and transactions in addition to realistic challenges encountered and answers followed in the fields of Public Health and Epidemiology.
This webinar focus on some scopes in Epidemiology which includes:
- Modern innovations in epidemiology
- Addressing public health problems to the world
- Advanced technologies in treating people the various way
- Global health emergencies like COVID-19
- Genetic and molecular epidemiology and other diligent studies in epidemiology
The webinar includes:
- Prompt Keynote Presentations
- Special Sessions
- Oral talks
- Poster Presentations
- Video presentations
- Research paper publication
Why attend Public Health 2022?
Public Health 2022 forum brings together experts to have interaction and exchange thoughts about the state of the modernizing technologies associated with Infectious Diseases and Acute Rhinitis. The conference will even provide an insightful knowledge to the problems arising out of the communicable diseases and Non-Communicable Diseases and the future difficulty and treatments from that. Public Health 2022 provides an opportunity to have interaction with eminent scientists, researchers, business leaders, specialists from all around the world.
We hope to have;
- 90+ speakers
- 200+ delegates
- 50+ workshops
- 50+ poster presentation
- 20+ exhibitions
- It’s an opportunity to submit your papers for a recommended journal
- A real time fortuity to interact with most eminent professionals
- Research excellency award
- Certificate for participation
- Certificates for YRF
Public health 2022, targets the most eminent scientists, researchers, doctors, professors who are professionalized in the field of Public Health Sector such as:
- Public Health experts
- Business entrepreneurs
- Nurse practitioners
- Health care analysts
- Young researchers
- Epidemiology societies & association
- Medical and Pharmacy Company
- Advertising & promotion agency executives
- Professionals in media sector
Organizing Members of Public Health 2022 are delighted to accept your abstract for the following scientific tracks in which you are going to take part:
- Healthcare and Public Health
- Global Health and Primary Health Management
- Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine
- Nursing in Public Healthcare
- Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Cardiology and Healthcare
- Environmental, Physical and Occupational Therapy
- Healthcare in Diabetics
- Oncology and Public Health
- Dental and Oral Health
- Public Health Strategies in Dermatology
- Pediatrics and Neonatology
- Mental Health and Psychology Healthcare
- Social science and Geriatrics
- COVID 19 and Epidemiology
- Infection prevention, Chronic Diseases and Alternative Medicine
- Gynecology, Women's Health and Midwifery
- Disaster relief Management
- Healthcare Promotion and Biostatistics
- Communications and Informatics in Public Health
- Maternal and Child Healthcare
- Neurological Disorders Healthcare
- Advancements in Healthcare
Abstract Submission Guidelines
The presenting author is requested to ensure that the contact details of the author are valid. The abstract should contain the main author's name followed by respective co-authors with affiliation. An abstract can be with a minimum of 300 words with a suitable title mentioned. The presenting author is also requested to attach a biography and photograph.
To check the scientific session, click call for abstracts
All the submitted abstracts will be reviewed. The acknowledgment and Abstract Acceptance letter will be provided only to the selected abstract for the Addiction Conference.
For the best reference, download the sample abstract template and submit the abstract at https://publichealth.alliedacademies.com/abstract-submission
The presenter can also send the abstract to, email@example.com
To register yourself for the Conference https://publichealth.alliedacadmies.com/registration
Discounts only on Group Registration, to get the discount code contact, Miriam Higgins,